Sunday, May 9, 2010

HisTory

Everything be a history after 7 month..There are bitter n sweet memory .i never expect that i had gone through my training period.I had request extention for 1 month..what a story i had created in my life..quite unbelieveable. a small farewell frm my boss to zhui xin japanese restaurant..even a small celebration, but it reli meaningful. and also thnx vinitha"lunch buffet"..a senior who are close to me during my training..bcos of u, my training life not tat dull..at least, i have some buddy to talk with..

nothing more..but jst feel tat bad luck were near to be now..hp , laptop, DVD also get something wrong now..or in another words, i shud appreciate, it not reli mulfunction, at least i stil cn send to repair,better den i need to buy a new 1..definitely what a month .........
left 3 week to my new sem, seem likes time pass so fast, my FYP ar,,haven touch yet..a little bit sad ><>..anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment