Wednesday, February 24, 2010

what A day...

as usual..going to work..doing the same thing - cut n paste the PAM form..ish..i hate the lunch today..so suffering, there is a cat under my table..shit cat, FXXK cat, heck cat..i already hidden frm u..y u stil jump on my chair n stare at me...excuse me, i am wearing a skirt, there is too big motion for me to turn here n there....huh..on tht time, i reli wish to kill u n feed to the dog as a lunch...
CY ah CY, if i knw u rush for the project, i wont volunteer myself to surrender in front of u..y i asking u to gv me work..jst left 2 hour to let me finish 1 factory architectural measurement..i reli die it for u..i din even cn look clear the drawing..make me feel so....luckily luckily, jst OT for 30minutes..if nt, i reli no time to rush for my 2nd round working places....thnx god..mb i shud praise myself more..racheal, actually u smart enuf..trust ur self..hehe..

Only U....Only u wil make me move toward.....my Dear- $$$$$$.......

No comments:

Post a Comment