Thursday, March 4, 2010

LOVE

feeling on today got a little bit weird..it should be happy once thinking my training wil be end soon..but then, i have another feeling on that..i am start missing here, miss every corner of KSK, every breath i took at here, every second i spent here,,every word i talk to them.. this is normal human being, right? almost 6 months i being here...frm a stranger to bcum closer colleague. From unwilling to go work till is a pleasure for me to be there..NO words can be describe how much i love n miss them.." Fred wil be apart"..it is really a very sad part yea..
come bek to my 2nd working place-tuition centre..reli found those small kid is cute enough..std 1 student suddenly cum forward me n ask me smell his mouth cos he is eating the sweet..he want me to know how nice he eat the sweet..kids ah kid, reli CUTE.....the way they talking sometimes like a kid, bt pattern look like an adult..Resyan, so sorry yea..i reli cnt tahan edi, i cnt control my hand to cubit ur face..
anyway..tomolo is friday, shud be the happy n pretty day for me..someone is going to treat me KFC jor..thnx NG..hope u reli make ur promise ...

No comments:

Post a Comment