Saturday, March 6, 2010

....dOubted ...

with a happy mood go to work..thought everything will be fine and i am able to finish my Water Reticulation measurement n filling BQ..but after i finished my measurement, it another job for me to fill n write BQ ,omg..even now is my 2nd time to fill the BQ, but i am stil fresh in writing all description and blur with those quantity i need to put in..although i have the sample of BQ, bt it doesn't reli use..That y , i am jst doing simple description to write it down..

Bt who knw, my senior saying, u cnt write like this, n do u measure this n that, omg..i am start to doubt, am i doing the right job? he keep saying, u muz do a probable work, dont do alalang work for me, don't make me in trouble..oh my Gosh, excuse me, i also wish to do a perfect work and show it to u..bt u nvr teach me in a probable way..if i am know, i wont be here to bcum trainee..even, i knw ur starter point is jst for my own good, for sure, i knw it..but i am pretty sure, for this second, i reli reli not capable..i jst a small character..i hope to be like u..bt, not for now...i knw my limitation...in that time, i am start to lose my way...i am start to turn my face to black, not bcos of u, i jst feel, how come i am so flabby, not so steady in my mind?dont put so high expectation on me, i wil let u disappointed...cos, i am nt gud enuf...
by the way, i reli wish to thanx edy n vinitha, they are the1 who accompany me while i stil leave at office for OT, n especially edy, teach me in a right way, explain it to me..m' appreciate it so much...so Touching...kekeke...
so, from now, i must do more than 100% job to ppl, with a heart, a learning heart, "take pains"..put more effort..i am the 1 " iron -willed and unyielding"..i wont easily give up..that wat i promised !!!!

1 comment:

  1. water reticulation, i till nw also duno hw to measure... just try n error, gambateh

    ReplyDelete